Shawn Humphries Elite Performance Systems
Join Shawn and his team of Coaches for a two day college training camp in Palm Beach Florida.
High Performance College Camp
Shawn is recognized as a Coach of the world’s best in the area of mindset preparation for sports and business. Shawn works with over twenty universities and is changing the way athletes Think-Train & Perform. Each season these college teams break school records, win first time conference titles, drastic moves in their NCAA rankings, all while athletes are constantly setting and breaking personal best.
He dedicates the majority of his time in developing college athletes into world-class performers. He also works with the New Orleans Saints and Major League Baseball players. Shawn is excited to share with you the Olympic training program at his training facilities in Palm Beach, Florida.
This two day training camp will change your game!
Their are three Performance Indicators in human performance.
- How does a person think in a high-stress situation.
- How has the person trained their golf game for high-stress competition.
- How does a person reinforce after the task / shot or how do they reinforce at the end of the a training day, week, month, and year.
These are the three key elements in changing performance.
Ask anyone – what part of the game is mental? You will hear golfers say 75%, 85%, even 90% of the game is mental. So why isn’t 90% of your time spent on the Mindset.
We will teach you how to train your game for competition using the Olympic training model. You will learn the Olympic Mindset program that has produced Olympic Gold Medalist, World Champions, NCAA Champions, PGA and LPGA Tour Champions. These training programs will change your performance for the rest of your life.
Here’s What You Will Learn
- Learn the Olympic Goal Getting System
- Learn a Mindset system that will allow you to control your thoughts before, during, and after each shot.
- Learn to grow your Self-Image so it becomes like you to accomplish your goals
- Learn the Olympic Training System to prepare for competition.
- Learn how to train daily so you can have winning performances.
- Learn to implement your solutions in all parts of your game on the fly.
- Learn The System that allows you to control your thoughts in competition.
- Learn how to implement your technical solutions in all facets of your game so you don’t over-train and over-try in competition.
- Learn how to set goals for competition.
- Learn how to layout and setup your own training daily, weekly, and monthly
In each school you will receive
- Two full days of Elite Performance training with Shawn Humphries
- Five hours of classroom time with coaches
- Elite Performance Olympic Journal
- Lunch each day of the School with snack & beverage breakouts
- Hotel NOT included – Special Rates offered for students (Link will be emailed to registered participants).
Take A Tour Of Our Training Facilities
Shawn Humphries has partnered with the First Tee of The Palm Beaches.
The experience at the First Tee combines the best in training your game for competition. The greens are TifEagle grass and some of the highest quality putting surfaces in all of Florida. The first Tee is home to the Palm Beach Atlantic University where Shawn is consulting coach. The first tee is a private facility and only open to First Tee member programs, the University and Shawn’s training programs. The training facilities consist of a short-game and distance wedge training complex, massive putting green, double-ended hitting decks and a nine-hole par three course.
Two Day Camps
Two Day Holiday Camps
December 15 – 16 (Register By Nov. 23)
December 28 – 29 (Register By Dec. 7)
January 3 – 4 (Register By Dec. 12)
*Each School is limited to only 10 participants.
2 Day Camp Itinerary
Two Day Camp Day 1
|8:30 am||Check-In||Training Facility Classroom|
|8:45 – 11:45 am||Opening / EPS Over-view||Training Facility Classroom|
|11:45 – 12:45 am||Lunch||Training Facility|
|1:00 – 2:30 pm||Putting & Mindset Training||Training Facility|
|2:45 – 4:15 pm||Short Game & Mindset Training||Training Facility|
|4:15 – 5:00 pm||Review & Performance Analysis||Training Facility|
Two Day Camp Day 2
|9:00 am||Check-In||Training Facilities|
|9:15 – 10:00 am||Review & Plan for the Day||Training Facilities|
|10:00 – 11:30 pm||Putting & Mindset Training||Short-Game Complex|
|11:30 – 1:00 pm||Pitch Shot & Mindset Training||Short-Game Complex|
|1:00 – 1:30 pm||Lunch||Academy Facility|
|1:30 – 3:30 pm||Distance Wedge & Mindset Training||Short-Game Complex|
|3:30 – 4:30 pm||Review||Academy Facility|