Player’s Performance Club Training Program Information
Players Performance Club is an exclusive membership designed by Shawn Humphries for the serious recreational golfer who wants to understand their game, practice and perform while consistently training and focusing on the 8 Principles of the game
|Full Swing||Distance Wedges|
Over the past 25 years Shawn has been developing the ultimate training program called “Elite Performance Systems.” This system has produce wins across the globe that include — Web.com, European Tour, LPGA Tour, NCAA, NJCAA, & NAIA, His system has become so popular it’s been adopted by 15 NCAA Division I College Golf Programs around the country.
Player’s Performance Club membership includes:
- Up to two 1.5 training sessions each week
- Membership to SHGP / Edufii online training space
- Easy online registration for training sessions
- Discounts on private training sessions with Shawn
- Discounts on rounds of golf at Grapevine Golf Club
- Access to Grapevine G.C. training facilities
- Unlimited range balls
- Flexible weekly schedule; including times available during the late afternoon early evening on weekdays
Membership fee is $109.00 plus tax per month
Age / experience: Minimum of 5 years golf experience and at least 21 years of age.
Click here to email Shawn or call 972-793-7255.